New York Club Events - Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day! -- It looks like Floyd Mayweather may see the world from behind bars once again. The reigning and unbeaten WBC welterweight champion, that has done everything possible to avoid a match against Manny Pacquiáo, was at Fatburger’s lounge, known as Fat Bar, when rapper T.I. approached him. Words were exchanged, and then chairs started flying.

In an interview with Necole Bitchie, Mayweather said this:

I’m eating at Fatburger and next thing you know, he walk in talking about we need to talk again. And then I told him, “You need to get the f-ck outta my face. That’s what you better do.” And then he said, “I ain’t talking to all these people so you ain’t gotta talk loud.” I said, “Listen, don’t come to my face with no disrespectful sh-t. Like I told you before, you must’ve forgot what I did for a living.” He said, “You do in the ring, I do it in the streets.” I said, “My man, I do it everywhere. You can find out if you want to.” Just like that.

Just like that, however, Mayweather probably forgot that he was still on probation.

Here is your list of NYC club parties for tonight... Memorial Day 2014.

Bronx...

Bikini Beach Party

at Sin City: 2520 Park Ave, New York, NY 10451
Wet T-Shirt Contest

Brooklyn...

Chus & Ceballos

at Output: 74 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211
DJ Line Up: Chus & Ceballos, Miss Jennifer
$20 Advance

Beats & BBQ: The Mid Spring 2014

at Lp´n Harmony: 683 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Line up: Jose G, Ali Coleman, Siren, Ruby Red, Kev Kruz, Classic, Ray Vazquez
No Cover

Yovanny Polanco

at Rey 3: 457 Bushwick Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206
DJ Line up: Xclusivo, Lopez, Pequeno, Gordo
RSVP Info: 718-418-3211

El Mayor Clasico

at SDQ Lounge: 270 S 5th St Brooklyn, NY 11211
DJ Line up: Flipstar, Kass, Stan da Man
w/ The DreamTeam Girls

Uptown, NYC...

Memorial Day Bash

at Hudson River Cafe: 697 W 133rd St, New York, NY 10027
DJ Line up: Supreme
Starts at noon

Midtown, NYC...

Paul Van Dyk

at Pacha: 618 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036
Line up: Paul van Dyk, Seven Lions, Alex English
$50 BUY TICKETS

Downtown, NYC...

Deep Space

at Cielo: 18 Little West 12th St, New York, NY 10014
Line up: Francois K.
$12 / Free admission and Complimentary vodka cocktails before 11pm with flyer

Queens...

Memorial Day Free BBQ Brunch Party

at Studio Square Loft: 35-44 37th Street, Long Island City, NY 11106
Line up: DJ Camilo, Alex Sensation, DJ Toro, DJ SOul, GetLive, DJ Belucci
Party starts at noon

Popular Posts